There’s plenty of way that we can help save you money, and as only we know them right now, we thought it would be nice to share!
- Avoid admin charges – Some tour operators will charge you to make changes to you bookings, including changes to your Pre-Fit Delivery time slot. This is due to the effort required to process this and send the information off to us – however if you get in touch with us directly we can usually make these changes for you
- Upgrade your gear – We can hook you up with a rental upgrade, additional clothing and add a helmet on for the base price. No admin fee on those at all
- Discount retail – We have a supply of gear available to buy at each roadshow and fitting event. This might not be as extensive as the nearby Snow + Rock or Decathlon, but we do have all the essentials at very good prices including socks from £9 and goggles for £15 and loads more.
- Ex-rental gear – We have a very limited supply of ex-rental bits n pieces from previous years which you can pick up at massive discount. This includes jackets and salopets from £20 and gloves and goggles from £10
- Epic Swag – Ok, so buying extra stuff might not actually save you money, but we have some rad limited edition T-shirts and beanies from the guys at Mojo, Entirety and Park Clothing for sale, all for cheaper than it’s supposed to be.
So if there’s something you want to add to your booking, from a better pair of ski, through to switching to board hire, or you need that hard hat to protect your noggin we have it all – please get in touch with us and see what we can do to save you some dollar!