Pre-Fit are here to make it easier for you – but you can help your session even easier, just follow these steps…
- Bring your own snow sports socks – Yes we’ve got some you can use, but they start to get a bit smelly after lunch time, save yourself the horror and bring your own. If you don’t have any, we’re selling some at £9!
- Don’t wear skinny jeans – As good as you look, they’ll make your legs fatter, and the boots tighter than they will be, to get a perfect fit you want only the socks between your skin and the boots.
- If you have questions, write them down – there’s a thousand things you could ask us, and we’ve heard them all, so we try to answer as many as we can before you ask. But there will always be more, so write all you can think of down before you come down, and we’ll help you out as much as possible.
- Bring some money! – Everyone loves a new hat
- Do some research – Your friend who has been skiing in Switzerland since 2 years old may not give you the best advice (you don’t need twin tips unless you’re throwing bangers in the park) If you’re just learning, we’ll let you know the best gear for you. Otherwise, check out our other blogs for what you need and what to expect.
- Be a bit flexible – If you have lots of questions, make sure you’ve got a bit of free time after your session as sometimes we’ll overrun (usually sharing ski tour stories) So don’t book in 10 minutes before your final exam
So there we go, how to make your session a bit smoother. We’ll do our best to get the perfect fit for your boats, and we’re looking